5.11.2010

Jacob

This little guy is a momma's boy. I love it. He is such a snuggler and will cuddle up to me and just happily stay there forever. When he's down scootin' around the house, he'll follow me into every room. One of my favorite things that he does is pretend to be shy. The other day Tim turned on some Black Eyed Peas and Jacob started to dance, well bounce up and down and nod his head to the beat. Which, you have to admit, is impressive that my 8 month old can do what lots of white males cannot, keep rhythm. All of my boys are good at this. Anyway, Tim peeked around the corner at him and Jacob all of a sudden was so shy. He got this embarrassed grin and leaned his face down into his hands. So cute! He is also getting a tooth, a nice little, jagged one that he is not afraid to use. And he has slept through the night the past 4 days. Hooray! He's getting so big. Too big. He'll be one in less than 4 months! I just want this little guy to stay a baby forever.

1 comment:

Lindsey M said...

He's getting too big! I decided he needs to stop growing all together. Then, when we get together he can catch up to where he is supposed to be. It's only fair.

He looks good in a hat. Give him a kiss for us.