4.05.2010

Easter and Conference and Birthdays. Oh my!

Happy Easter from our family to yours! We hope you enjoyed your Easter Sunday with loved ones. We sure did. The cousins were super excited about their egg hunt.
Jacob even joined in on the fun.
Colin's 5th birthday was yesterday. So we had one action packed Sunday between Easter, Conference and birthdays. We got to choose between cake and cinnamon rolls for dessert. Would it be shameful if I admitted that I chose both?
Molly came up to me and said, "Even though Emily is the oldest, she can't do cartwheels."
Me: "Can you do cartwheels?"
Molls: "Yes, and I'm really, really good at them. Watch." Well, after I watched her, I had to do a few. They are so fun and make you feel young. James is an expert cartwheeler. Or whatever. Somersaults are more his thing.

3 comments:

Lindsey M said...

Thank you. I now have an all time favorite Easter picture. It's the one where Jacob and his cousin are laying in the grass checking out their eggs. I can't express what that picture does to me other than makes me laugh and miss him so much.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I LOVED the cartwheel. How is the head today, James?

katie and co. said...

I know I'm biased but the headband looks so stinkin' cute on you.

Wish I had your good looks.