5.08.2009

Mother's Day Tea Party

Today at Matthew's school they had a Mother's Day Tea Party.  "But don't worry, Mom, it's lemonade instead of tea," he assured me this morning.  He's so cute.  They put on a fun little program for us.  The cute girl with the headband is Maggie, his girlfriend.  

James sat here during the whole program, which was only about 5-6 minutes.  It was 9:30 am and 96 degrees.  I know, get over it.  I live in Arizona.  It's hot.  But man, it is hot!  Anyway, when they were done with their songs, James clapped his hands and shouted, "You did it!"  

And then all the moms got a pretty pink rose.  I left mine at the school.  Matthew was pretty upset.  Maybe he can go out with his dad and get me some pretty purple tulips.  Hint, hint.

I love my job.

6 comments:

Lindsey M said...

I love the picture with Matthew holding the rose and James sitting on the grass. They are so handsome!

Rachael Cook said...

What a fun Mothers Day. I love that. You do look really great, YOu should be a prego model. for maternity clothes. hehe,,, You are seriously the cutest mom

The Huffies said...

I love little mother's day programs...how sweet! Matthew and Maggie...they do sound good together :) Hope all is well is the sweltering heat!

Lisa B. said...

I love James in the "dungeon".

Jules said...

Ahhh, they are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Lindsey M said...

So the count down has begun...

What the crap! Julianne never leaves any comments on my page...