4.17.2008

What Happens in St. George, Stays in St. George

Spring Fling.  Just as quickly as it arrived, it was over.  We had such a blast.  All of us girls (ages 18 and up), minus one, were able to be there.  
Would you like to know who is who?  Starting from the back, left to right;
Wendy, Jean, Karen, Annie, Tracy, Lori, LaRey, McKenzie, Jennifer, Kerri, Lisa, Bridgett, Christi, Jace, Ardith, Jennica, Michelle, Cynthia, Lindsey, James, Jamie, McKell, Me, Lisa, Edie, Laney, and Nicci

It was so much fun to get our babies together.  Shortly after this pic was taken, James started splashing and screaming.  Jace did NOT like that and immediately started screaming, too.  But it wasn't the happy kind.  And yes, there is a happy kind.
We laid out by the pool and soaked up some rays.  But don't worry, my generation is a little bit better about getting sunscreen on our kids.  Did you know that 80% of your skin damage occurs before you are 6?!  Just a number I thought I might throw out there, moms.
We practiced our toe touches.  Go McKell!  Look at the air she got.  I hear I did pretty good also.  And check out that sunflower wreath/monstrosity.  I was tempted to hide it in my suitcase.
And we did a lot of driving.  So much driving, the rugrats had to take over for a while.  
It was such a fun trip.  Bonding with the girls, nothing can measure up to it.  I'm already looking forward to next year!

3 comments:

Jamie and Brady said...

It came and went way too fast! I can't believe it's over already = ( It was so good to see you guys!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

That last picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to see your boys!

Wright Life said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!! I love last picutre of James...he's so cute. And hte sunflower Monstrosity! What could be better!