4.25.2010

We had a very fun-filled weekend. While Tim hit the driving range, the boys and I got our swing on with a little miniature golfing. Matthew was his crazy self, of course.
James never allowed the ball to ever stop. The club was kindly directing it to the hole every time.
Matthew got 3 holes-in-one. He was pretty proud of himself.
Matthew is doing a chaka, it only looks like a thumbs up.
They loved the go-carts. James did pretty good. He was a very cautious driver. He reminded me of our "Snow Birds" that migrate this way every winter. Matthew was a speed demon and I'm sure cussing out the grandpa on the track. They even had a collision once or twice.
We capped the night off with a quick romp through the fountains at Desert Ridge and a delicious sandwich from my fave place, Paradise Bakery.
James was freezing.
The boys spent most of the time sitting in front of the big fireplace.
It was a day full of fun that ended with 3 sleeping boys in the backseat, the perfect Saturday.

4 comments:

Lindsey M said...

I thought when I saw that picture on facebook of Matthew holding up 3 fingers that it meant he got 3 holes in 1! Go Matthew. He'll make Grandpa so proud.

I bought him something the other day. It's something only he and I would appreciate. I'll send it with James' very late birthday present.

monica said...

Is it fake poop?

Lindsey M said...

How'd you guess!?

And I'm not kidding. It's these new erasers. It comes in a pack. The erasers are a toilet, roll of toilet paper, a plunger, and yes, poop. Good job. You know us too well. Don't tell him though.

Lindsey M said...

It's not the same here without you. I'm not used to coming here for so long and not seeing you guys. I keep thinking "okay, so when is Monica coming?" Then I have to realize you're not. It's so sad.

I miss you and your boys.