7.05.2008

America's Favorite Pastime

So we made it to the game on the right night, see post below.  It was tons of fun, even though the D-backs lost.  Matthew was going for the blue team (the Padres), so he was pleased with the outcome.  Traitor.  We're not really die hard D-back fans, but since we live in AZ that's who we root for.  I know, it's lame.  But whatever.  (I'm actually an American League girl myself, but beggars can't be choosers.  Go Mariners!)
James sure loved his ticket.  Yummy.

3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

He just needed a little extra fiber in his diet I guess. Yum, James!

The Garza's said...

K so I am a horrible blogger, but I finally am trying to catch up- I love the pics of james and his little cheesy smile. It is way cute- your family is adorable!!

mrs. timberlake said...

Okay, the ticket date is making me smile a bit... at least all your tickets were together, as opposed to me when buying tickets for the circus bought them in pairs of 2 for each family... lame lame lame

cute t.shirts for the boys AND i am going to move from coveting your hair to coveting your roxy hat.. i have seen it's blog debut a few times now, and I LOVE IT.