4.29.2008

Let's get together...

Last week all of Tim's sisters were in town.  We had so much fun with their families.  Matthew couldn't remember that the kids are called cousins, so he called them his brothers.  
We try to celebrate all the kids' birthdays when we get together.  Martha took them all to Build-a-Bear.  They had so much fun.  Matthew didn't want his bear, Jack Blue, to have an outfit, instead he got a skate board.  It is the most loved toy at our house right now.  Matthew really wants his own skate board and is always "skate boarding" around the house.  So he's living vicariously through Jack Blue.
Later that night we had cupcakes and really fun hats that Laurie and her girls made.  They were so cute.  I think that's either Matthew's pirate face or he's sick of having a camera in his face.  I'll let you decide.
These two could be brother and sister.  They had so much fun together.

We had so much fun, Carruths and Malones!  We're already looking forward to the next time we get together.

7 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

So, so much fun! We can't wait to play together again soon.

aaron and meg facer said...

Matthew cracks me up! Thanks for sharing all of the things he does/says!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh my gosh, I can't get over how much Matthew looks like his cousin, Emily? I love it, he is totally a blood. It's so interesting how your kids took to either side so much, it's very cute. I always wanted to be a blood when I was growing up with them:) I bet it was just the best little reunion! Have you guys moved to Gilbert yet? How is Tim's new job?

mrs. timberlake said...

I too must comment on how much he looks like his adorable cousin. I will call her Emily too. She is freakin gorgeous, and the two of them together are too much.

I am also going to admit to you that for a few minutes I forgot you were a Blood, and I was like, why is that comment talking about Matthew being a Blood?

AND, you better have not moved yet.

BUT, when you do, it'll give me a reason for me to drive cross town and meet you at that new outdoor mall out there, since the one in our backyard is so inconvenient to meet at.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Family get togethers are so fun! It makes you wish famiy lived closer sometimes huh!

Rachael Cook said...

I can;t believe how much they look alike, WOW,,, Your hubby has some strong genes.... Looks like you girls had a blast here. I'm sorry that we didn't get to meet up. Let me know next time your up here. Love ya

Martha Blood said...

It was a fun week--I love the pictures you took!