1.24.2008

Streptococcus... Whatacoccus?

Poor Matthew. He has strep throat. We went to the doctor to find out for sure and get a prescription. While at the doctor's office (2 hours), Matthew fell asleep on the bench in the exam room. I was trying my hardest to keep James happy, which normally is not too difficult. So we were playing with George the Banana. George has lots of squeaks and rattles, and makes a lot of noise. Matthew said, "Mom, do you know what really bugs me? When you make that banana squeak." Oops. I am often being scolded by my 3 year-old. I wish his cheeks had been rosy when I took this picture. Normally when he has a fever (he had 102) they are, and it is so cute. But I guess his medicine had already started to work. Hurry up and get better, Bud!

6 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

His little chapped lips make my lips hurt. Poor guy. He does look awfully cute still. Especially those blue eyes. I hate streptococcus. Maybe the monster will help Matthew fight it off faster. OR you could tell him the monster has streptococcus so he won't be around anymore.

Lindsey M said...

Tell him I feel his pain. I am just glad I am all the way out here because if anyone has strep within 20 feet of me I seem to get it. Nevermind that, I would take strep any day to see my little guy. Tell him I love him!

Jill said...

I showed his picture to Elaine and she said Mass-sou's sad, hug. I hope he is feeling better.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh I just got over strep throat, it SUCKED!!! I feel your pain Matthew, you'll feel much better in a couple days!

Alphabet Malone said...

Oh poor Matthew! I hate strep throat. Feel better soon!

paulandcherisvreeken said...

I hope he's feeling MUCH better!!!

I'm slowly figuring thing thing out so I'm a little behind on my comments. I'm glad you found me though. It's A LOT more fun to read updates on this then on some of the other sites!!! I'm working on pictures next!!!

I hope you guys are doing well!!!