10.10.2007

I've been tagged by Nicci...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago... (I was only 15!)
1. Counting down the days to my 16th birthday.
2. Begging my parents to let me date just a few months early.
3. Learning how to drive, crashing into the side of the garage and vowing to never drive again (I didn’t get my license until I was almost 17).
4. I was in love with Leonardo DiCaprio.
5. Wishing I had a pager like everyone else.

5 things on my "to do" list today...
1. Iron
2. Fold laundry
3. Paint a wooden car with Matthew
4. Watch America’s Next Top Model, can’t miss an episode and yes, I catch every ANTM marathon
5. Make dinner

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars...
1. Redecorate my house
2. Buy my Audi Allroad
3. Invest. We’ll need money for kids’ college; I don’t even want to think about how much that will cost in 15 years. Yikes! Only 15 more years?
4. Invest. I want to retire comfortably and travel the world with my sweet piece of manliness.
5. Invest. I get that terrible buyer’s remorse every once and a while, no matter how much I spend. I would hate to see what it feels like after spending a million dollars.

5 things I will never wear again...
1. Super teeny bikini
2. A perm, I LOVED spiral perms, but unfortunately I had the tendency to combine the two words and would often request a “sperm.” My mom thinks it’s hilarious. Okay, so kind of it is. Hehe
3. I will never wear a size 0 again. *wipes tear from cheek*
4. Platform jelly shoes. Uh-huh, ‘nuff said
5. Belly button ring. Man, it was so fancy; I don’t think anyone could handle it again.

5 favorite toys...
1. Computer
2. Camera
3. Any object that can be turned into a sword or gun. What can I say, I’ve got 2 boys.
4. Even though we never use them, my mountain bike
5. My hedge trimmer, I LOVE it.

5 people I'm tagging...
1. Amy Merrill
2. Kristen
3. Laurie
4. Amy Malone
5. Britnee

3 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Can we talk about the belly button ring?

Jamie and Brady said...

I remember those platform jellies! haha Man, what were we thinking?

redd family said...

monica i need help with my blog!!! yours is so cute. email me tips!! i want to do a slide show for some pictures. email me at mckellredd@gmail.com love ya the boys are cute