9.27.2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!


Today is my dad's birthday. I love my dad so much! There are so many things in my life that I treasure because of him. He developed my love for baseball. Some of my fondest childhood memories involve America's favorite pastime. Whether it was playing in the cool night air during one of his softball games, being cheered on as I went up to bat, or attending at least a hundred Mariner's games, my dad was always there. To me he was our big, strong protector, always on watch to fight away the evil, bad guys that lurked in the shadows. He's a big, tough guy that melts down metal, the real Man of Steel. And yet, he would do anything for anybody. My mom calls him a "Burnt Marshmallow"; crusty on the outside and gooey on the inside. Even if you can't pronounce marshmallow correctly (Dad), you've got to admit,
they're the best kind. Just like my dad!


I love you, Dad!